Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Martha must be scared.....

I just found out (thanks Elizabeth) that none other than Martha Stewart herself was in one of our neighboring towns this weekend!!!!  What the heck she was doing smack dab in the middle of TN, idk but I am amazed...especially considering my affinity for her and the fact that I have talked about her almost non-stop for the last two weeks and all you wonderful people have put up with it!  So, all this has me thinking....she had to have been stalking me.  I mean, you all know I am trying to take her down.  I can't say that I blame her....she must have heard about my beer cheese bread.  Surely you could smell it from there!  Surely she asked someone what that wonderful smell was!  AND SURELY someone let her in on my little blog here and she followed the smells wafting from my kitchen and drove in front of my house!!!  I am going to maintain that it happened that way...that's my story and I am sticking to it.  (If she had seen all the sore, aching bodies lying around from the hiking trip as if I had tried to kill them, she may have turned me in to the po po or something anyway so it is just as well I guess).

Here's another thing....how come no one let me in on her visit?  Huh....HUH!!!  She must have let the cat out of the bag that she was intimidated by me and asked to keep her visit a secret from me.  Because we all know that no amount of security or hoards of paparazzi (now you are all singing Lady GaGa in your heads, lol) could have kept me away from meeting my idol.  *sigh*  I guess I missed my big opportunity.  I will have to continue plotting and scheming on how I am ever going to actually meet her and thus have the best chance of showing her that I am better than her and that I am the best choice for the successor to her beautiful, hand-carved, priceless throne.  Oh well, I guess I will get on my big girl panties and deal with it.  Just for the record, if rumor gets around that Martha is afraid to come to Tullahoma, I had nothing (everything) to do with it....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment